- Plan and implement publicity strategies and campaigns, including preparing and distributing press releases, responding to media and public enquiries, arranging interviews with media outlets, analysing media coverage, and undertaking relevant market research.
- Public speaking on behalf of ADC at press conferences, media interviews, and events
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with the press/media
- Knowledge of PR principles and best practises
- Any relevant PR experience and qualifications
- Available to volunteer at least 7 hours a week
What we offer you:
- Free professional learning and development opportunities
- An opportunity to build your work experience within the field of PR
- An opportunity to be part of a team that is changing lives in Africa
- We will provide work reference for you
We look forward to receiving your application.
ADC Recruitment Team